Car rental is a popular service in the Emirates. It is used among locals, visitors from other regions, and tourists. Rental cars may also be helpful if you need a car urgently and public transport is not suitable for you.
What Is a Car Rental?
Car rental is one of the easiest and most convenient ways of transport. You can rent a full car for a short time, or on a weekly or monthly basis. Renting allows you to use the car like it’s your transport—you can drive anywhere you want and how much you want.
Instead of having your car, car renting is helpful when you need a car on a certain day, so you pay only for using the transport, not the whole car. Moreover, car rental costs less, and in comparison with taxis and trains, this service is rather cheaper.
Anyone who has a driver’s license with 3-year-old experience in driving and enough money can rent a car. It is up to you to decide which type of transport to choose: you can take sports cars, luxury vans, or something more modest.
Why Should I Rent a Car in the Emirates?
If you are in the Emirates and need transport but do not have your own, the best solution for you is to rent a car.
Advantages of renting a car in the UAE:
- It is much more convenient. With a rental car, you don’t have to use public transportation, so you can visit any spot in the country if you want without restrictions.
- It is easy to book. You can make a booking for the car online right on the day when you arrive at Emirates. Car rental companies offer a wide choice of cars, so you can choose any you like.
- If you plan to move around the Emirates for a long time, renting a car might be cheaper than taking a taxi, bus, train, or subway.
- It is safe and better for performance. Rental cars usually have less mileage on them, are clean inside, and have an attractive appearance, so your ride will be safe and enjoyable.
So, if you are visiting the Emirates and looking for a mode of transportation to spend your vacations with pleasure, it is best to rent a car. With it, you can freely move to the UAE, visit big cities such as Dubai, and drive to the seaside and other places with breathtaking views.
To learn more about the company and what kinds of cars they can offer you, go to their official website, or click here.
What Documents are Required to Rent a Car in the Emirates?
To rent a car in Dubai, you have to provide some documents:
- A driver’s license from the UAE, proof of address, and residence status in case you are a UAE citizen.
- If you are a tourist and a foreigner, you need to provide your native passport and a valid entry stamp for the visa.
If you are under 30, you must have had your driver’s license for at least 3 years.
Is It Safe to Rent a Car in Emirates?
Car rental is a safe service. All cars that are available for car rental work properly and are regularly diagnosed for damage and inconsistencies with safety standards. Transport is always kept in optimal conditions, clean both outside and inside.
When agreeing with the company, the tenant enters into an agreement in which the conditions for using the car are prescribed. The contract even prescribes the possible actions of the company in case of force majeure and accidents. Also included in the rental price is insurance, which will cover all expenses if such a need arises.
Where to Rent a Car in the Emirates?
If you are in Dubai, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, you can easily rent a car from a special car rental company. One of them is “Paddock Rent A Car”, a firm that provides full quality service in renting cars. Paddock Rent A Car is a reliable firm that started working in 2016, where prestige cars, crossovers, sports cars, and even luxury vans are available for rent. Paddock Rent A Car is a leader in the Dubai luxury car rental market.